Outfit options for the “NOT SO COLD WINTER DAYS”.
Mumbai is a city that is not really known for its winters. In fact, it is not known for its winters at all. That’s because there is hardly any winter in the city as the temperature does not drop to a level low enough for it to be truly cold. But somehow its cold in the mornings and evenings, which obviously means you cannot wear your regular clothes during this season.
But you can layer up your regular outfits before stepping out to protect yourself from the chilled breeze.
Since we’re lucky that it’s not that cold here and we don’t have to give up on wearing our skirts, shorts, dresses etc.
I created 5 casual looks that you could try too for the “not so cold days”:
- Skater skirt with a warm jumper
- Skater skirts are my favorite. They look cute yet classy you can wear them with anything and never fail. I wore an over-sized jumper with the skirt with sneakers for a casual look.
2. A vest on a tee with a blazer on top
- I paired a plain tee with a tube vest and wore a blazer on top as just the tee and the vest worn with a skater skirt won’t protect you much from the cold. Wearing a top on a top may make you feel awkward in the start but trust me it looks great. You could try wearing a blingy tube top on a shirt and accessorize it well for a party wear look.
3. Tube dress with a woolen cape
- The tube dress is more of a party wear dress if worn without any layer. I teamed up the tube dress with a woolen cape for a rather subtle evening look. You definitely can try something similar for a dinner date since it looks classy and hot 😉
4. Sweater on a shirt
- Sweaters on shirts have been in trend since a very long time and are not taken that seriously by many of us, since we aren’t sure of how it would look. Sweaters on shirts work amazingly well for a complete office semi-formal look.
5. An over-sized sweatshirt with a mini skirt
- This is more of a casual outfit that you could try while you’re going out to chill with your friends maybe. I don’t think I need to say much about this outfit all I can say is, this was my most favorite look compared to the rest.
Hope you all liked the post.
Do share your views by commenting below.
Until Next Time,
See you <3
Outfit Details: Blue Jumper – Banana Republic, Skater Skirt – Bangkok, Sneakers – Westside, White tee – Bangkok, Vest – Sewbery, Skirt – Forever21, Blazer – Forever21, Tube Dress – Stalk Buy Love, Woolen Cape – Chemistry, Black sweater – Shein, Shirt – Colaba, Skirt – Forever21, Hoodie – London, Skirt – Stalk Buy Love.